WinShape is located in beautiful North Georgia at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, surrounded by a rolling wonderland of forests, meadows and streams that provide the perfect backdrop to encourage both growth and transformation. Protected as part of a 26,000-acre wildlife preserve on the mountain campus of Berry College. WinShape Retreat is just a short drive from places like Atlanta, Birmingham, or Chattanooga. Inspired by French architecture and built in the 1930s, the buildings of WinShape Retreat feature whitewashed bricks and red roof tiles that were handcrafted by students in a brick plant donated to the school by Henry Ford. Come and join us where thousands of couples, ministries, groups, and individuals have been enriched and their stories added to a rich legacy.
The Ark is situated in Northeast Georgia on the beautiful shores of Lake Lanier, the perfect retreat location. Lake Lanier is 38,000 acres sitting on the base of the North Georgia Mountains just 45 minutes from downtown Atlanta. Make yourself at home in this French Country inspired home with over 12,000 square feet with numerous opportunities for rest and recreation. Come join us at this premier retreat where the grounds are unimaginable and is set aside to give you an enriched experience.
- A Safe Place to work through the complexities of ministry and life.
- Intentional time with your spouse to reconnect
- Learn how to live in the “present" buffered from stress and burnout.
- A place to rest and relax without the worries of ministry
- Leadership direction from those with ministry experience in the trenches
- Life-long relationships
- Enlarge your capacity to serve and lead others through authenticity and integrity
- One year of coaching and mentoring beyond retreat setting